Cura Soap White treatment
Proper usage and maintenance is vital for getting the most out of the valuable resources we have. The Skagerak designs are made to last for generations, but just like everything else, they need a little care to get there.
1. First, use a wood cleaner to clean particularly stained areas on the surface if any.
2. Shake the bottle carefully before use.
3. Mix the soap with lukewarm water. For cleaning, use 25 ml soap per 1 liter of water.
4. For basic treatment, use 100 ml. soap per 1 liter of water.
5. Wash the wooden surface lengthwise with a damp cloth.
6. Make sure to dry the surface thoroughly after the treatment.
Read more on how to care for your natural wooden product here.